Sunday, December 2, 2007

CYBESD


The one and only thing (CYBESD) that got me out of deep deep depression a few years ago. So this morning I decided to just take yesterday as an example. So here were my blessings from yesterday:
1. Woke up, roof over my head, something to eat. (Great start)
2. Did the morning exercise gig. (yes I did exercise)
3. Went to an awesome meeting at my church, saw many of my friends.
4. Had an awesome time with the Shedd's. Not to often I hear a ladies opinion. I miss that.
5. Hit the bike trail (Yes, I did exercise) with Will the thrill and Deek. Loved the fellowship.
6. Back home and a quick bite and nap. Read some and off to church.
7. Church..I love my church and those in it.
8. Got a call from my son. Did I mention how much I love him.
9. Watched some of the game..Go Buckeyes...
10. Fellowship on the phone with a brother. I am blessed to have him in my life and finished the evening praying and thanking God for the day.
Trust me I could have doubled that list but I think you get the idea.
Every day we are blessed..it just seems we need to remember that sometimes and more importantly where it comes from.
CYBESD...Count Your Blessings Every Single Day....

No comments: