Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Valiant Man


Last night a group of men met in a room where at my church we began Valiant Man #4. This is a group that deals with moral and sexual integrity. Not exactly the easiest of subjects for most people and including the church. I truly believe that this is the number one disconnect for men today. The world that we live in not only accepts but promotes many of these temptations as the norm. Movies, Ads, Television, and the internet are just a few key places where these things are readily put on display for all to be tempted on a daily basis.
Last night I was privledged to witness man afte man come through the door to do battle against the enemy. "I have had enough" one man said, while another just sat in tears most of the night knowing that he finally found a place where he can get some help.

Mat 18:20 For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.

His holy spirt filled not just a room last night but the hearts of all. Many men disqualify themselves based on the past or their current situations but the word tells us God will meet us right where were at in life. So, I ask that you join me in prayer as these children (Men) of God discover their wounds and reach out to the one and only man that can save us from ourselves. I would ask that you pray that God send good christian men to walk with them and to help them find their way back to the narrow path. Most of all, that they discover once and for all that God is after ALL of their heart.

Often I am asked who should take the class and the answer is simple. Every man should take the class but some of them need to be there sooner then others.

Monday nights 7pm at Grace Family Church in Tampa. Check out are promo at www.gracefamilychurch.org
Hit the Small Groups tab
Then "mens" on the left
Then Valiant man on the bottom right.

If interested call the church or me at 813-245-0224
Class has started and after Feb 18th it is closed until next time.
Feb 4 to April 21

No comments: