Saturday, November 29, 2008

Post Thanksgiving.

Easily the most difficult time of the year for me is holidays. You see, I still yearn for the past but have been doing better each year. I got several offers from friends to come over but to be honest I didn't think I would be very good company so I just hung around at home. It started out tough but got better as the day went on for sure. The highlight for me was getting a call from my son in Kuwait. Wow, that was great and to be honest made my day. Once I got that call I could really begin to count my blessings. My buddy Derek tried to get me to go with him for dinner at a friends but instead I chose to stay home. That crazy guy is always trying to look out for me. Then Sean took the time out from his family to call me and that too was an awesome blessing. Jerry even gave me a buzz to invite me as well. Did I mention the blessing and thanks from so many people. Also, Jeremy called as well and gave his best on this day. What a blessing he has been to me this year.
Holiday's are a great time for families. My prayer was that people not get caught up in the routine of it all but the reality that being with family is so very precious. I was truly giving thanks to God for all he has done for me this year even though at times it was so difficult. I would have NOT been able to get through it all without the friends God had put in my life. I chose to be alone this past holiday and just reflect and pray on all that he has given me.
May all your holidays and family gatherings be memorable ones and may you fill your families hearts with the love and joy each of you have given me. Love you all and God bless.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi !.
might , perhaps curious to know how one can make real money .
There is no initial capital needed You may start to get income with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you need
The firm represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with offices around the world.
Do you want to become a happy investor?
That`s your choice That`s what you wish in the long run!

I feel good, I started to take up real money with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to choose a correct companion utilizes your money in a right way - that`s AimTrust!.
I make 2G daily, and my first deposit was 1 grand only!
It`s easy to start , just click this link http://ohydozar.kogaryu.com/nihuqit.html
and go! Let`s take our chance together to feel the smell of real money

Anonymous said...

Good day !.
You may , perhaps very interested to know how one can make real money .
There is no need to invest much at first. You may commense to receive yields with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you thought of all the time
The company incorporates an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with affiliates everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
Do you want to become a happy investor?
That`s your choice That`s what you desire!

I feel good, I began to take up real money with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to choose a correct partner who uses your savings in a right way - that`s the AimTrust!.
I make 2G daily, and my first investment was 500 dollars only!
It`s easy to get involved , just click this link http://ihicagezos.1accesshost.com/isyfah.html
and go! Let`s take this option together to get rid of nastiness of the life

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

Good day, sun shines!
There have been times of hardship when I felt unhappy missing knowledge about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright stupid person.
I have never thought that there weren't any need in big initial investment.
Now, I feel good, I begin take up real income.
It gets down to select a proper partner who utilizes your funds in a right way - that is incorporate it in real business, parts and divides the income with me.

You can get interested, if there are such firms? I'm obliged to answer the truth, YES, there are. Please get to know about one of them:
http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]