Thursday, October 18, 2007



for all the blessings. CYBESD-Count your blessings every single day. Wow, lately I have lost count but here are just a few in no particular order.

  • Tres Dias where God's work seems to have instant and life time results.

  • My parents who continue to teach me about life and how to live it and treat people.

  • A group of Valiant men who inspires me to keep pure in thought and life.

  • Alex for for putting in the last stitch this weekend on a wound that is now finally closed.

  • Bobby M. for reminding me that Pastors are not just Pastors.

  • Roy Hooker for being Roy Hooker.

  • Friends who mean more to me then I could ever begin to write here.

  • My son to whom I love and miss dearly.

  • Derek who represents to me a bookmark in my life. No matter what page I am on he is always there. I have no idea what my life would look life if God had not put him in it.

  • Those I have not met yet that God will put in my life.

Reach out to someone you love today. Let someone know you care about them. Don't always wait for the blessing in your life but be the blessing to someone. God is all over us every minute of the day he allows us to draw a breath. Keep moving (in faith) or your a sitting duck for the enemy. Love you all and God Bless......
















No comments: